Saturday 11 October 2008

Miffed at tiff

Fellow-bloggers, I am asking for your help.

The Eur-Lex portal offers us the founding Treaties of Rome and later amending treaties, but the older ones are in tiff format, which my computer does not read spontaneously.

What should I do in order to download and to read the older treaties as they were originally?

Or do you know where the English texts (and other language versions) of the original treaties can be located elsewhere, preferably as pdf files?


Ralf Grahn

2 comments:

  1. If noone helped you, I can transfer original tiff's to pdf and send it yo you.

    Me too, I was wondering how old treaties and directive look like. Well I found it interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xtremest,

    Thank you for your kind offer. By the way, I did not get through to your homepage. (Is there a problem you should know?)

    I am primarily interested in the original EEC Treaty (of Rome), the Merger Treaty and the Single European Act.

    My contact details are on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Due deluge of spam comments no more comments are accepted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.